New Jersey (Completely Remote)
We’re looking for a motivated, energetic, dynamic, and service-oriented real estate sales agent to join our team! As a professional buyer’s agent with Tessier Property Group, you’ll be responsible for seeking and adding prospective home buying customers to the sales funnel, assessing their real estate goals, and continuously following up on their behalf to ensure a successful real estate consultation and sale.
- Commission-based salary with a potential to over exceed $100,000+ annually
- Engage new buyers and cultivate those contacts into clients, including giving them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their real estate budget.
- Contact homebuyer prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline, including guiding them throughout the end to end buying, or renting process.
- Prepare State compliant representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction.
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale.
- Arrange and manage open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market.
- Arrange ongoing property showings with potential home buyer customers and clients.
- Dedication and commitment to each client that has been on-boarded for service, including prompt responsiveness and follow-up.
- Possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- A track record of real estate success, including an in-depth understanding of the real estate services and its position in local markets.
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic.
- Willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- A service oriented attitude with a client first focus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to work productively within a team environment.
- High ethical standards.
- A drive for excellence and growth.
- A willingness to grow and learn.
- While not required, showing successfully closed residential sales are a plus.
- A high school diploma is required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by your own car/vehicle.
- A valid Real Estate License (If you don’t have one, you must be willing to get one)
What We Offer (through our Brokerage):
- Daily and weekly coaching and mentorship, including advanced training and education, shadowing and role play.
- Top technology tools to maximize production, including extensive back-office administrative support.
- Transactional support, including contactual and compliance support.
- Marketing, management and operations support.
- A global brokerage alliance with on-going support.
- Health Insurance
- Free & Discounted Stock (EXPI is one of only 3 real estate companies in the NASDAQ).
- Passive Income potential through our Broker’s Revenue Share program.
- A collaborative environment and an extremely fun culture with entrepreneurial visionaries.
About The Company
Tessier Property Group is a privately held real estate investments corporation and premier realtor group based in New Jersey, operating under the eXp Realty brokerage. At Tessier Property Group, we focus on the acquisition, development, and management of real estate properties within our portfolio, and we also help customers buy, sell, and rent residential and commercial real estate properties. Whether you are a new home buyer, a customer looking sell their home, a customer looking for a new rental home, or perhaps a business owner that is in need of commercial space, Tessier Property Group is your essential source throughout the real estate market. Tessier Property Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to the attention of Vanessa Armstrong at [email protected]. Please be sure to add the following information to the subject line “Application: Buyers Agent Position”. If your resume experience meets our search criteria, we will be in touch with you to schedule a virtual meeting, followed by two in-person meetings.