New Jersey (Completely Remote)
We’re looking for a motivated, energetic, dynamic, and service-oriented real estate rental agent to join our team! As a professional rental agent with Tessier Property Group, you’ll be responsible for meeting and servicing customers that are looking to rent or lease real estate properties, including locating rental properties in varies regions and cities, showing/touring those properties to customers, guiding customers in the application, screening and contractual process, and also having a great understanding of the rental process in real estate. In addition, you’ll also be responsible for seeking landlords and home owners that are looking to rent their rent their properties, and therefore providing value, expertise, and professional service to them as well.
- Commission-based sales on all rental transactions
- Identify homes within various markets that meet home renter’s search criteria.
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so that client questions may be answered.
- Schedule showings of homes and apartments with rental clients, and/or home owners.
- Drive with or alongside rental clients to provide access and view homes and apartments.
- Refine renter’s search criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Promptly return all rental client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer renter’s questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Performing background checks, credit checks, and other responsibilities to see if prospective renters are qualified.
- Handling the collection of rental payments, security deposits, and application fees.
- Preparing rental documents for potential renters using property standards and regulations.
- Educate buyer clients about the rental process.
- Regularly assure rental clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept.
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments.
- Possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- A track record of real estate success, including an in-depth understanding of the real estate services and its position in local markets.
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic.
- Willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- A service oriented attitude with a client first focus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to work productively within a team environment.
- High ethical standards.
- A drive for excellence and growth.
- A willingness to grow and learn.
- While not required, showing successfully closed residential sales are a plus.
- A high school diploma is required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by your own car/vehicle.
- A valid Real Estate License (If you don’t have one, you must be willing to get one).
What We Offer (through our Brokerage):
- Daily and weekly coaching and mentorship, including advanced training and education, shadowing and role play.
- Top technology tools to maximize production, including extensive back-office administrative support.
- Transactional support, including contactual and compliance support.
- Marketing, management and operations support.
- A global brokerage alliance with on-going support.
- Health Insurance
- Free & Discounted Stock (EXPI is one of only 3 real estate companies in the NASDAQ).
- Passive Income potential through our Broker’s Revenue Share program.
- A collaborative environment and an extremely fun culture with entrepreneurial visionaries.
About The Company
Tessier Property Group is a privately held real estate investments corporation and premier realtor group based in New Jersey, operating under the eXp Realty brokerage. At Tessier Property Group, we focus on the acquisition, development, and management of real estate properties within our portfolio, and we also help customers buy, sell, and rent residential and commercial real estate properties. Whether you are a new home buyer, a customer looking sell their home, a customer looking for a new rental home, or perhaps a business owner that is in need of commercial space, Tessier Property Group is your essential source throughout the real estate market. Tessier Property Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to the attention of Vanessa Armstrong at tessier(at)tessierproperties(dotted)com. Please be sure to add the following information to the subject line “Application: Rental Agent Position”. If your resume experience meets our search criteria, we will be in touch with you to schedule a virtual meeting, followed by two in-person meetings.